Star Wars GCG RPG Index du Forum
Star Wars GCG RPG
Dans ce RPG Star Wars, vous créerez deux personnages qui combattront en tant que héros de la Guerre Civile Galactique dans un des deux camps !

Star Wars GCG RPG Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: copy and paste not working ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Star Wars GCG RPG Index du Forum -> Fonctionnement du Forum -> Fonctionnement Général, Avis et Suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Nov - 13:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: copy and paste not working Répondre en citant

Hi,

2 days ago I noticed that my copy and paste functions stopped working! I am using win xp home sp3 and I do NOT use any remote file sharing or remote apps. No new programs have been installed or removed in over a month.

I have tried using the keyboard shortcuts crtl+c and crtl+v, right click copy and paste which doesn't work and neither does the copy or paste function under the edit menu. when I highlight text I can use copy ( enabled with black text) in the edit menu, right click and hit copy or do a crtl+c but when I go to paste the text into any text document regardless if using keyboard shortcut crtl+v, right click or the edit menu, the paste function is not enabled ( grayed out)

These functions are not working in any document program on my PC nor do they work with paint shop pro or photo shop when I try to copy an image into my work image.

if there any way to fix this? I need my copy and paste functions to work again!!!

I have tried just about everything to get this to work .. restoring to the day before the issue started didn't help. My fiance is a PC tech and even he couldn't get it to work even after checking to make sure the clipboard was not full ( it was empty), reformatting is not an option as I need my PC for my job and copy and paste is a big part of my job as a graphic designer.

Please help....

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/368599c9-7304-436e-a31d-f87bb40622e8/copy-and-paste-not-working?forum=itproxpsp

Business Motion Graphics animation

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Nov - 13:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Star Wars GCG RPG Index du Forum -> Fonctionnement du Forum -> Fonctionnement Général, Avis et Suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006