Star Wars GCG RPG Index du Forum
Star Wars GCG RPG
Dans ce RPG Star Wars, vous créerez deux personnages qui combattront en tant que héros de la Guerre Civile Galactique dans un des deux camps !

Star Wars GCG RPG Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: What makes the perfect server? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Star Wars GCG RPG Index du Forum -> Fonctionnement du RPG -> Planètes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 12:00 (2017)    Sujet du message: What makes the perfect server? Répondre en citant

It's also worth to mention that those who call themselves "developers" with.. let's not say lack of knowledge BUT zero knowledge about how coding java/other languages works are mocking the definition of a real developer.. I've had this one encounter before with a "developer" who was assuring me that he was developing plugins using notepad, which really hurt me since he believed that turning a boolean to true or false in a YAML would be developing a plugin, he wanted to be a developer on my server and he was denied of course so he left and came back three days later advertising a server he found, when he got banned I decided to check that server only to see that he was the only player on it and had a "dev" rank with bold letters and op, and he banned me on spot which is pretty hilarious.. I honestly pity him and whoever had the guts to have him as a "developer"

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.planetmineccom/forums/raft/discussion/makes-the-perfect-server-560076/

3d product video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 12:00 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Star Wars GCG RPG Index du Forum -> Fonctionnement du RPG -> Planètes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006