Star Wars GCG RPG Index du Forum
Star Wars GCG RPG
Dans ce RPG Star Wars, vous créerez deux personnages qui combattront en tant que héros de la Guerre Civile Galactique dans un des deux camps !

Star Wars GCG RPG Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: WHOSE DEATH DID YOU THINK WAS THE SADDEST? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Star Wars GCG RPG Index du Forum -> Espace Membre -> Star Wars
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr)

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 07:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: WHOSE DEATH DID YOU THINK WAS THE SADDEST? Répondre en citant

Han's death was poignant because he was one of the original Big Three and because he died at the hand of his son, while trying to save him. On the other hand, no one lived fuller life than Han Solo.

I voted for Cassian and Jyn, because of their youth, because their lives had been so difficult and, because, in the end they found solace in each other. That theme also kills me every time.

My other choice is Satine. Obi-Wan was always my favorite character and I like to imagine a life he could have had with Satine. The fact that he even contemplated leaving the Order for her, tells me he truly loved her. And her last words always break my heart.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://thecantinatarwarwsnet.com/inphp?threads/wh-death-did-yhink-was-the-…

Hotel Management Marketing Examples 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 07:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Star Wars GCG RPG Index du Forum -> Espace Membre -> Star Wars Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006