Star Wars GCG RPG Index du Forum
Star Wars GCG RPG
Dans ce RPG Star Wars, vous créerez deux personnages qui combattront en tant que héros de la Guerre Civile Galactique dans un des deux camps !

Star Wars GCG RPG Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: ISI vs Kuat NV 2.0 mounting style question. ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Star Wars GCG RPG Index du Forum -> Espace Impérial -> Kuat
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JonathanWilliamson

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Mai - 09:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: ISI vs Kuat NV 2.0 mounting style question. Répondre en citant

HI,

Currently looking at a bike carrier for 2 bikes at a time (with upgrade options to 4 in the future). It needs to work on multiple car including a 4wd with canopy and spare tyre on the back. I have been looking at the ISI carrier and the kuat nv 2.0, The Kuat defintly looks nicer and I like the integrated locks and work stand. But the isi is Aussie made which is a big plus for me, and looks built for off road. While we don’t normally take our bikes on off road trips the option may be nice. We will have two carbon road bikes (one with carbon wheels. And two mtb bikes, one ladies with low top tube and one dually . 
My main concern is how the isi hold the bikes down by the frame, I would hate to have the paint rubbed off my roadie or marks left etc. Has anyone got any experience with this mounting style? Would I need to stuff around with micro fibre cloth every time or anything?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://www.bicycles.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=96447
Cryptocurrency Marketing

Thank you.

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Mai - 09:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Star Wars GCG RPG Index du Forum -> Espace Impérial -> Kuat Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006