Star Wars GCG RPG Index du Forum
Star Wars GCG RPG
Dans ce RPG Star Wars, vous créerez deux personnages qui combattront en tant que héros de la Guerre Civile Galactique dans un des deux camps !

Star Wars GCG RPG Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Edge of the Empire - The new Star Wars RPG ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Star Wars GCG RPG Index du Forum -> Fonctionnement du RPG -> RPG Star Wars
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jackneeson

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Juil - 06:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Edge of the Empire - The new Star Wars RPG Répondre en citant

Hello,

For those of you who aren't familiar with Fantasy Flight's newest launch, Edge of the Empire is the first installment in their planned trilogy to 'reboot' Star Wars tabletop gaming with a lighter, less crunchy system. It's almost a hybridization between a board game and a tabletop game, with custom symbol dice and a lot more fluid ruleset that doesn't fall prey to the overabundance of rules-tumors that turned my friends and I off from Saga. I ran a preset adventure for my group a little while back using the starter kit and since they all enjoyed it I've been working on creating my own campaign for it based on what I know of the rules thus far. Edge of the Empire itself mostly covers the fringe elements of the Star Wars galaxy but the next two books will cover Imperial and Rebel characters and the third will cover Jedi survivors of Order 66 and Force potentials. The only drawback is this game is written solely for use in the OT era, but it should only take a little tweaking to allow for play in other time periods if that's your thing. So, has anyone else tried it out yet?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.shamusyoung.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=37
Teaser video production agency

Thank you.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Juil - 06:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Star Wars GCG RPG Index du Forum -> Fonctionnement du RPG -> RPG Star Wars Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006